Here are the approximate costs incurred when applying for your original California Contractors license and when you must pay them.
INITIAL FEES (Pay up front)
- Our Study Program: $199.50 (per exam)
- Application Fee: $330 (pay when submitting the application)
LATER FEES (Pay in approximately 30 days)
- Fingerprinting (Live Scan): $75
FINAL FEES (Pay in approximately 90 days)
- Initial License Fee: $200 (PAY AFTER PASSING THE EXAM)
- $15.000 Contractor’s Bond: $140/yr “Rate depending on credit rating.”
- Workers Comp Insurance: Sole Owners can elect not to be covered by a policy. However, workers comp insurance is required by law when you have at least one full or part-time employee.
Participation is optional, does not include Tax/Shipping