C43 Sheet Metal Contractors
Passing The C-43 Sheet Metal Trade Exam is easy as 1,2,3!
- Commit to passing your California C-43 Sheet Metal Contractor exam. Prepare to pass the exam at HOME, on your schedule; “Read, Listen, Watch, Learn, & PASS!“
- Apply to the CSLB. We will also help you with your Contractor License Application at no additional cost. Call for assistance. “Spend Less & Pass Your Test.”
- Study. Our clients typically pass the exam on their 1st attempt! “Follow The Plan & Pass Your Exam!“
All qualifying individuals must also pass their California Contractor Law & Business Exam (sold separately below)
Pass your C-43 Sheet Metal Contractor exam; it’s simple as 1,2,3.
ONE – Commit to becoming a C-43 Sheet Metal Contractor with help from TLC. Study at HOME, on your schedule.
- Read our best in the industry C-43 Sheet Metal exam preparation manual.
- Learn the art of dominating a four-answer multiple-choice exam.
- Watch industry experts review via Audio & Video General Exam Knowledge, Construction Math, and Title 8 Health & Safety Rules.
- Access hundreds of researched exam questions and answers.
- Take non-graded Practice Quizzes.
- Memorize key exam concepts with virtual flashcards.
- Verify your knowledge with simulated Full-length, Timed Exams
- PASS your C-43 Sheet Metal Contractor exam the first time you test.
The most effective C-43 contractor exam course available in California at ANY price!
Study Online! Our multimedia Electrical contractor course is your best & most affordable method to pass your C-43 Contractor License Exam!
TWO – Submit your Application to the CSLB. We will help you with the paperwork.! New online tools help you correctly fill out your original C-43 Sheet Metal Contractor exam application. Call us for assistance, and schedule a free line-by-line review of your application before submission to the CSLB!
With our help, submitting a proper C-43 License application to the CSLB has never been easier!
THREE – Prepare for and pass your exam. Our students dramatically improve their test scores and pass their C-43 Sheet Metal Contractor exam.
When ready to test, schedule your exam through PSI. Please read the PSI Candidate Information Bulletin for more information. PSI – C-43 Sheet Metal
IT’s A FACT! When you read something – eTEXTBOOKS, watch something – VIDEO FILES, hear something – AUDIO FILES, and then put that information to use – ONLINE PRACTICE QUESTIONS & ONLINE EXAMS, your ability to retain our study materials increases exponentially!
CALIFORNIA C-43 SHEET METAL CONTRACTOR COURSE BREAKDOWN
Choose your course format from either
eCourse – Online Manual (not printable), Streaming A/V (Audio/Video), & Online Testing
Or Printed Manual + Online A/V (Audio/Video) & Online Testing
Or Printed Manual + CDs, DVD’s, & Online Testing
Our C-43 Sheet Metal Contractor License Trade Exam Course includes the following course materials to maximize your study efforts.
- Trade Specific Textbooks
- Audio Lectures
- Video Lectures
- Online Practice Questions
- Simulated Online Exams
CALIFORNIA C-43 SHEET METAL LICENSE EXAM MANUAL:
The C-43 Sheet Metal Contractor exam manual covers the essential topics of the California C-43 Sheet Metal contractor license exam. Topics include Materials, Drainage Systems, Flashing, Metal Roofing Methods, Symbols and Seams, Title 8 Health & Safety Orders, and Sheet Metal Review Questions.
The C-43 Sheet Metal Contractor Study Guide contains the following sections;
- MATH REVIEW: covers math and estimating formulas, units of measurement, elementary geometry, and the architect’s scale.
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: This contains basic trade information all students must know to pass the C-43 Trade exam.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY: Our comprehensive health and safety section familiarizes students with Cal/OSHA and other regulations and practices.
- REVIEW QUESTIONS: Lists the most difficult questions, indexed to the relevant section of the manual.
Streaming online Audio/Video files or CDs & DVDs. Expert instructors with decades of experience cover fundamental C-43 Sheet Metal exam concepts in greater detail. Our audio/video lectures cover Math Formulas and Title 8 Health & Safety lectures.
C-43 SHEET METAL ONLINE PRACTICE TOOLS:
- FLASHCARDS: Online flashcard program tracks your history and also allows you to exclude questions you have already learned.
- PRACTICE EXAMS: Two final practice exams, each timed to simulate actual exam conditions. The course also includes Two Cal/OSHA Health & Safety tests. (exams are approximately 110 questions each.) Our C-43 update list any new questions to reflect changing trends in exam focus.
ASSISTANCE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION
Get help filling out your contractor exam application or request a free review of your completed form before submission. All students in our C-43 Sheet Metal course can call us at (866) 685 8564 for assistance.
ONE YEAR UNLIMITED ACCESS: To All Online eBooks, Audio/Video, Test Questions & Simulated Final Exams.
We provide complete access to all online course materials for an entire year. Other schools may offer only 90-day access to online tools in the hopes of charging you extra $ for extended access to study materials.
The C43 Sheet Metal exam contains four major sections:
Section 1. Planning and Estimating – 25% of C-43 Exam
- Reviewing project plans
- Evaluating job sites
- Designing sheet metal projects
- Cost calculations
Section 2. Fabrication – 26% of C-43 Exam
- Layout and pattern production
- Processing sheet metal
- Welding, soldering, and mechanical assembly
Section 3. Installation – 28% of C-43 Exam
- Setting sheet metal components
- Gutters and downspouts
- Hoods and exhaust
- Metal roofs, siding, and paneling
- Specialty and miscellaneous items
Section 4. Safety – 21% of C-43 Exam
- Personnel safety
- Shop and job site safety
- Hoisting and rigging operations
*Percentages are approximate
C-43 Sheet Metal exam source material:
The CSLB utilizes the following publications for the creation of the Sheet Metal Contractor exam. California codebooks can be viewed online: www.bsc.ca.gov
State of California General Industry & Electrical Safety Orders (Cal/OSHA) and State of California Construction & Electrical Safety Orders (Cal/OSHA). 2022. California Code of Regulations, Title 8. Mancomm.
Phone: (877) 626-2666
*Publisher information is current as of 11/22
Official CSLB Description of Duties for a C-43 Sheet Metal Contractor.
California Code of Regulations Title 16, Division 8, Article 3. Classifications
A C-43 Sheet Metal contractor selects, cuts, shapes, fabricates, and installs sheet metal such as cornices, flashings, gutters, leaders, pans, kitchen equipment, duct work (including insulation, patented chimneys, metal flues, metal roofing systems, and any other installations requiring sheet metal).
Authority cited: Sections 7008 and 7059, Reference: Sections 7058 and 7059 (Business and Professions Code)
Pass the Law & Business Exam
📚 Pass the Law & Business Exam for Your Original Contractor’s License
- Law & Business Exam Focus: This exam concentrates on California Contractor Law and best business practices.
- Path to Success: To qualify for your first contractor’s license, you must pass both the TRADE and LAW exams. Utilize our resources to “Read, Watch, Listen, Learn, and PASS!”
Prepare for both exams to ensure you meet all the requirements for your original contractor’s license. With the right resources and study habits, you’re on your way to becoming a licensed contractor.
You are off to a strong start if you readily answer seven or more questions correctly without guessing.
However, if you miss three or more questions, you risk failing the TRADE portion of the C-43 Exam.
We want to talk to you if you found these practice questions helpful!
Think about how useful it would be to access hundreds of researched C-43 exam questions and answers, learn the theory and meaning behind each question, memorize key concepts with virtual flashcards, take non-graded practice quizzes, and verify your knowledge with full-length, timed practice exams.
Call us at 866-685-8562 for a free licensing consultation.