C-32 Parking & Highway Improvement Contractor Exam
Passing The C-32 Trade Exam is Easy as 1,2,3!
- Commit to passing your California C-32 Parking & Highway Improvement exam. Prepare to pass your C-32 trade exam at home, ONLINE. “Read, Listen, Watch, Learn, & PASS!“
- Apply to the CSLB. We will also help you with your C-32 application! Call us for assistance.
- Study. Our clients typically pass on their 1st attempt! “Follow the plan and pass your exam!“
All qualifying individuals must also pass their California Law & Business Exam (sold separately)
Pass your C-32 Parking & Highway Improvement Contractor exam; it’s simple as 123!
ONE – Commit to becoming a C-32 Parking & Highway Improvement Contractor. Study at HOME, & on your schedule; Read, Listen, Watch, Learn, & PASS!
- Read our best in the industry C-32 Parking & Highway Improvement exam prep manual.
- Listen & watch as experts review Math & Title 8 Health & Safety Rules.
- Learn the art of dominating a four-question multiple-choice exam.
- PASS your C-32 Parking & Highway Improvement exam.
The most effective C-32 contractor exam course available in California at ANY price!
Study Online! Our multimedia Parking & Highway Improvement contractor course is your best & most affordable method to pass your C-32 Contractor License Exam!
TWO – Apply to the CSLB. We will help! New online tools will help you correctly fill out your original C-32 Parking & Highway Improvement contractor exam application. Fill out the form, call us for assistance, and schedule a free line-by-line review of your application before submission to the CSLB!
With our help, submitting a proper C-32 License application to the CSLB has never been easier!
THREE – Prepare for and pass your exam. Our students dramatically improve their test scores and pass their C-32 Parking & Highway Improvement contractor exam.
When ready to test, schedule your exam through PSI. Please read the PSI Candidate Information Bulletin for more information. PSI – C-32 Parking & Highway Improvement
IT’s A FACT! when you read something – eTEXTBOOKS, watch something – VIDEO FILES, hear something – AUDIO FILES, and then put that information to use – ONLINE PRACTICE QUESTIONS & ONLINE EXAMS, your ability to retain our study materials increases exponentially!
CALIFORNIA 32 PARKING & HIGHWAY IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTOR (Trade Exam)
Choose your course format from either
eCourse – Online Manual (not printable), Streaming A/V (Audio/Video), & Online Testing
Or Printed Manual + Online A/V (Audio/Video) & Online Testing
Or Printed Manual + CDs, DVD’s, & Online Testing
Our C-32 Parking & Highway Improvement Contractor License Trade Exam Course includes the following course materials to maximize your study efforts.
- Trade Specific Textbooks
- Audio Lectures
- Video Lectures
- Online Practice Questions
- Simulated Online Exams
CALIFORNIA C-32 PARKING & HIGHWAY IMPROVEMENT LICENSE EXAM MANUAL:
The C-32 Parking & Highway Improvement Contractor exam manual covers the essential topics of the California C-32 Parking & Highway Improvement Contractor license exam. Topics include Traffic Control, Asphalt, Pavement Structure and Repair, Pavement Markers, Traffic Stripes and Pavement Markings, Airport Markings, Parking Area Design, Accessible Parking, Title 8 Health and Safety Orders, and Electrical Review Questions.
The C-32 Parking & Highway Improvement Contractor Study Guide contains the following sections;
- MATH REVIEW: covers math and estimating formulas, units of measurement, elementary geometry, and the architect’s scale.
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: This contains basic trade information all students must know to pass the C-32 Trade exam.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY: Our comprehensive health and safety section familiarizes students with Cal/OSHA and other regulations and practices.
- REVIEW QUESTIONS: Lists the most difficult questions, indexed to the relevant section of the manual.
Streaming online Audio/Video files or CDs & DVDs. Expert instructors with decades of experience cover fundamental C-32 Parking & Highway Improvement exam concepts in greater detail. Our audio/video lectures cover Math Formulas and Title 8 Health & Safety lectures.
C-32 PARKING & HIGHWAY IMPROVEMENT ONLINE PRACTICE TOOLS:
- FLASHCARDS: Online flashcard program tracks your history and also allows you to exclude questions you have already learned.
- PRACTICE EXAMS: Two final practice exams, each timed to simulate actual exam conditions. The course also includes two Cal/OSHA Health & Safety tests. (exams are approximately 125 questions each.) Our C-32 and Title 8 Health and Safety update list any new questions to reflect changing trends in exam focus.
ASSISTANCE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION
Get help filling out your contractor exam application or request a free review of your completed form before submission. All students in our C-32 Parking & Highway Improvement course can call us at (866) 685 8564 for assistance.
ONE YEAR UNLIMITED ACCESS: To All Online eBooks, Audio/Video, Test Questions & Simulated Final Exams.
We provide complete access to all online course materials for an entire year. Other schools may offer only 90-day access to online tools in the hopes of charging you extra $ for extended access to study materials.
The C-32 Parking & Highway Improvement Trade Exam Consists of Six Major Sections,
Section 1. Planning and Estimation (29% of C-32 Exam)
- Evaluating project sites
- Reading plans and specifications
- Estimating materials and equipment
- Estimating time and labor
- Project coordination
- Weather evaluation
Section 2. Surface Coatings (13% of C-32 Exam)
- Mix design
- Surface Preparation
- Surface coating application
Section 3. Striping, Pavement Markers, Wheel Stops, and Other Accessories and Equipment (18% of C-32 Exam)
- Removal of obsolete markings
- Pavement and marker application
- Speed bumps, wheel stops, signage, and accessories
Section 4. Special Applications (5% of C-32 Exam)
- Game courts
- Airports and heliports
- Warehouses & factories
Section 5. Incidental Pavement Repair (6% of C-32 Exam)
- Pavement failure evaluation and repair planning
- Pavement removal and replacement
- Warehouses and factories
Section 6. Safety (29% of C-32 Exam)
- Traffic control
- Personnel and job site safety
- Environmental safety
- Cal/OSHA safety requirements
*Percentages are approximate
C-32 Parking & Highway Improvement Exam Source Material:
The CSLB utilizes the following publications to create the Highway Improvement exam. California codebooks can be viewed online: www.dgs.ca.gov/bsc
CalDAG 2020: California Disabled Accessibility Guidebook, An Interpretive Manual, and Checklist. Michael P. Gibbens.
PHONE: (805) 870-0900
State of California General Industry & Electrical Safety Orders (Cal/OSHA) and State of California Construction & Electrical Safety Orders (Cal/OSHA). 2022. California Code of Regulations, Title 8. Mancomm.
PHONE: (877) 626-2666
Underground Service Alert Guidelines. California Government Code 4216 and California Business & Professions Code 7110.
PHONE: (800) 642-2444 OR (800) 422-4133
INTERNET: www.usanorth811.org OR www.digalert.org
* Publisher information is current as of 1/23
Official CSLB Description of Duties for a C-32 Parking & Highway Improvement Contractor.
California Code of Regulations Title 16, Division 8, Article 3. Classifications
A parking and highway improvement contractor applies and installs protective coatings, vehicle stops, guard rails and mechanical devices, directional lines, buttons, markers, signs, and arrows on the horizontal surface of any game court, parking facility, airport, highway, or roadway constructed of concrete, asphalt or similar material. This classification includes the surface preparatory work necessary for the application of protective coatings but does not include the re-paving of these surfaces.
Authority cited: Sections 7008 and 7059, Reference: Sections 7058 and 7059 (Business and Professions Code)
Pass the Law & Business Exam
Pass the Law & Business Exam for Your Original Contractor’s License
- Law & Business Exam Focus: This exam concentrates on California Contractor Law and best business practices.
- Path to Success: To qualify for your first contractor’s license, you must pass both the TRADE and LAW exams. Utilize our resources to “Read, Watch, Listen, Learn, and PASS!”
Prepare for both exams to ensure you meet all the requirements for your original contractor’s license. With the right resources and study habits, you’re on your way to becoming a licensed contractor.
You are off to a strong start if you readily answer seven or more questions correctly without guessing.
However, if you miss three or more questions, you risk failing the TRADE portion of the C-32 Exam.
We want to talk to you if you found these practice questions helpful!
Think about how useful it would be to access hundreds of researched C-32 exam questions and answers, learn the theory and meaning behind each question, memorize key concepts with virtual flashcards, take non-graded practice quizzes, and verify your knowledge with full-length, timed practice exams.
Call us at 866-685-8562 for a free licensing consultation.