C22 Asbestos Abatement Contractor Exam
Passing The C-22 Trade Exam is Easy as 1,2,3!
- Commit to passing your California C-22 Asbestos exam. Prepare at HOME on your schedule; “Read, Listen, Watch, Learn, & PASS!“
- Apply to the CSLB. We will also help you with your C-22 application! Call us for assistance.
- Study. Our clients typically pass on their 1st attempt! “Follow the plan and pass your exam!“
All qualifying individuals must also pass their California Law & Business Exam (sold separately)
Pass your C-22 Asbestos Abatement Contractor exam; it’s simple as 123!
ONE – Commit to becoming a C-22 Asbestos Abatement Contractor. Study at HOME, & on your schedule; Read, Listen, Watch, Learn, & PASS!
- Read our best in the industry C-22 Asbestos Abatement exam prep manual.
- Listen & watch as experts review Math & Title 8 Health & Safety Rules.
- Learn the art of dominating a four-question multiple-choice exam.
- PASS your C-22 Asbestos Abatement exam.
The most effective C-22 contractor exam course available in California at ANY price!
Study Online! Our multimedia Asbestos Abatement contractor course is your best & most affordable method to pass your C-22 Contractor License Exam!
TWO – Apply to the CSLB. We will help! New online tools will help you correctly fill out your original C-22 Asbestos Abatement contractor exam application. Fill out the form, call us for assistance, and schedule a free line-by-line review of your application before submission to the CSLB!
With our help, submitting a proper C-22 License application to the CSLB has never been easier!
THREE – Prepare for and pass your exam. Our students dramatically improve their test scores and pass their C-22 Asbestos Abatement contractor exam.
When ready to test, schedule your exam through PSI. Please read the PSI Candidate Information Bulletin for more information. PSI – C-22 Asbestos Abatement
IT’s A FACT! when you read something – eTEXTBOOKS, watch something – VIDEO FILES, hear something – AUDIO FILES, and then put that information to use – ONLINE PRACTICE QUESTIONS & ONLINE EXAMS, your ability to retain our study materials increases exponentially!
CALIFORNIA C-22 ASBESTOS ABATEMENT CONTRACTOR (Trade Exam)
Choose your course format from either
eCourse – 100% Online! Trade eManual, (not printable) Streaming Audio/Video, & Online Practice Tests
Or Printed Manual + Online Audio/Video & Online Practice Tests
Or Printed Manual + CDs, DVD’s & Online Testing
Our C-22 Asbestos Abatement Contractor License Trade Exam Course includes the following course materials to maximize your study efforts.
- Trade Specific Textbooks
- Audio Lectures
- Video Lectures
- Online Practice Questions
- Simulated Online Exams
CALIFORNIA C-22 ASBESTOS ABATEMENT LICENSE EXAM MANUAL:
The C-22 Asbestos Abatement Contractor exam manual covers the essential topics of the California C-22 Asbestos Abatement contractor license exam. Topics include Assessments, Sampling, Lab Testing, abatement Methods, Start-Up Sequence, Containment, Negative Air Systems, Clean-Up Sequence, Small Jobs, Asbestos-Related Diseases, Respirators, Summaries of Asbestos Related laws Title 8 Health & Safety Orders, and Asbestos Abatement Review Questions.
The C-22 Asbestos Abatement Contractor Study Guide contains the following sections;
- MATH REVIEW: covers math and estimating formulas, units of measurement, elementary geometry, and the architect’s scale.
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: This contains basic trade information all students must know to pass the C-22 Trade exam.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY: Our comprehensive health and safety section familiarizes students with Cal/OSHA and other regulations and practices.
- REVIEW QUESTIONS: Lists the most difficult questions, indexed to the relevant section of the manual.
Streaming online Audio/Video files or CDs & DVDs. Expert instructors with decades of experience cover fundamental C-22 Asbestos Abatement exam concepts in greater detail. Our audio/video lectures cover our drywall exam manual review, Math Formulas, and Title 8 Health & Safety lectures.
C-22 ASBESTOS ABATEMENT ONLINE PRACTICE TOOLS:
- FLASHCARDS: Online flashcard program tracks your history and also allows you to exclude questions you have already learned.
- PRACTICE EXAMS: Two final practice exams, each timed to simulate actual exam conditions. The course also includes two Cal/OSHA Health & Safety tests. (exams are approximately 100 questions each.) Our C-22 and Title 8 Health and Safety update list any new questions to reflect changing trends in exam focus.
ASSISTANCE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION
Get help filling out your contractor exam application or request a free review of your completed form before submission. All students in our C-22 Asbestos Abatement course can call us at (866) 685 8564 for assistance.
ONE YEAR UNLIMITED ACCESS: To All Online eBooks, Audio/Video, Test Questions & Simulated Final Exams.
We provide complete access to all online course materials for an entire year. Other schools may offer only 90-day access to online tools in the hopes of charging you extra $ for extended access to study materials.
The C22 Asbestos Abatement exam consists of five major sections:
Section 1. Planning and Estimating (15% of C-22 Exam)
- Plans and specifications
- Scope of work and project planning
- Regulatory agency notification
- Estimating materials, labor, equipment, and disposal
Section 2. Containment Area Preparation (26% of C-22 Exam)
- Area notification
- Containment setup
- Utility isolation
- Negative pressure
Section 3. Asbestos Abatement Methods & Disposal (26% of C-22 Exam)
- Asbestos removal methods
- Encapsulation and encasement
- Contamination prevention and decontamination procedures
- Asbestos-containing material disposal
Section 4. Documentation (12% of C-22 Exam)
- Health records
- Site activities
- Cal/OSHA documentation requirements
Section 5. Safety (21% of C-22 Exam)
- Personnel and job site safety
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Cal/OSHA safety requirements
- Personnel training and certification requirements
*Percentages are approximate
C-22 Asbestos Abatement exam source material:
The CSLB utilizes the following publications for the creation of the Insulation & Acoustical exam. California codebooks can be viewed online: www.bsc.ca.gov
Asbestos-Containing Material in Schools. Code of Federal Regulations, Title 40, Part 763, Subpart E (AHERA).
PHONE: (202) 564-4700
California Contractors License Law and Reference Book. Matthew Bender & Company, Inc.
PHONE: (800) 223-1940
EPA 560/5-85-024 Guidance for Controlling Asbestos-Containing Material in Buildings (Purple Book). U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
PHONE: (202) 564-4700
Safety and Health Regulations for Construction. Code of Federal Regulations, Title 29, Part 1926, Subpart Z (Asbestos).
PHONE: (202) 564-4700
National Emission Standards for Asbestos. Code of Federal Regulations, Title 40, Part 61, Subpart M (NESHAP).
PHONE: (202) 564-4700
State of California General Industry & Electrical Safety Orders (Cal/OSHA) and State of California Construction & Electrical Safety Orders (Cal/OSHA). 2019. California Code of Regulations, Title 8. Mancomm.
PHONE: (877) 626-2666
*Publisher information is current as of 12/19
Official CSLB Description of License Classification for the C-22 Asbestos Abatement Contractor.
C-22 Asbestos Abatement contractor performs abatement, including containment, encapsulation, or removal, and disposal of asbestos-containing construction materials, as defined in Section 6501.8 of the Labor Code, in and on buildings and structures.
All work performed and all documentation prepared by an asbestos abatement contractor shall be done in accordance with regulations and requirements of the Department of Industrial Relations Division of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH).
The C-22 Asbestos Abatement contractor classification operates as a stand-alone specialty contractor classification for asbestos abatement work, regardless of any other classification(s) that may be held by the licensed contractor, and functions within the scope of the contractor’s DOSH registration. (832.22 and 833 CCR excerpts)
Pass the Law & Business Exam
To obtain your initial contractor’s license, you must successfully complete both the Law & Business Exam, which focuses on California Contractor Law and appropriate business practices, as well as the Trade Exam pertaining to the specific trade you plan to engage in as a contractor.
Pass both exams to qualify for your 1st contractor’s license. “Read, Listen, Watch, Learn, & PASS!”
You are off to a strong start if you readily answer seven or more questions correctly without guessing. However, if you miss three or more questions, you risk failing the TRADE portion of the C-22 Exam.
We want to talk to you if you found these practice questions helpful!
Think about how useful it would be to access hundreds of researched C-22 exam questions and answers, learn the theory and meaning behind each question, memorize key concepts with virtual flashcards, take non-graded practice quizzes, and verify your knowledge with full-length, timed practice exams.
Call us at 866-685-8562 for a free licensing consultation.