C60 Welding Contractors Exam
Passing The C-60 Trade Exam is Easy as 1,2,3!
- Commit to passing your California C-60 Welding Contractor exam. Prepare to pass the exam at HOME, on your schedule; “Read, Listen, Watch, Learn, & PASS!“
- Apply to the CSLB. We will also help you with your C-60 application! Call us for assistance.
- Study. Our clients typically pass the exam on their 1st attempt! “Follow the plan and pass your exam!“
All qualifying individuals must also pass the California Contractor Law and Business Exam. (sold separately below)
Pass your C-60 Welding Contractor exam; it’s simple as 123!
ONE – Commit to becoming a C-60 Welding Contractor with help from TLC. Study at HOME, on your schedule.
- Read our best in the industry C-60 Welding exam preparation manual.
- Learn the art of dominating a four-answer multiple-choice exam.
- Watch industry experts review via Audio & Video General Exam Knowledge, Construction Math, and Title 8 Health & Safety Rules.
- Access hundreds of researched exam questions and answers.
- Take non-graded Practice Quizzes.
- Memorize key exam concepts with virtual flashcards.
- Verify your knowledge with simulated Full-length, Timed Exams
- PASS your C-60 Welding Contractor exam the first time you test.
The most effective C-60 contractor exam course available in California at ANY price!
Study Online! Our multimedia Welding contractor course is your best & most affordable method to pass your C-60 Contractor License Exam!
TWO – Submit your Application to the CSLB. We will help you with the paperwork.! New online tools help you correctly fill out your original C-60 Welding Contractor exam application. Call us for assistance, and schedule a free line-by-line review of your application before submission to the CSLB!
With our help, submitting a proper C-60 License application to the CSLB has never been easier!
THREE – Prepare for and pass your exam. Our students dramatically improve their test scores and pass their C-60 Welding Contractor exam.
When ready to test, schedule your exam through PSI. Please read the PSI Candidate Information Bulletin for more information. PSI – C-60 Welding
IT’s A FACT! When you read something – eTEXTBOOKS, watch something – VIDEO FILES, hear something – AUDIO FILES, and then put that information to use – ONLINE PRACTICE QUESTIONS & ONLINE EXAMS, your ability to retain our study materials increases exponentially!
CALIFORNIA C-60 WELDING CONTRACTOR
Choose your course format from either
eCourse – Online Manual (not printable), Streaming A/V (Audio/Video), & Online Testing
Or Printed Manual + Online A/V (Audio/Video) & Online Testing
Or Printed Manual + CDs, DVD’s, & Online Testing
Our C-60 Welding Contractor License Trade Exam Course includes the following course materials to maximize your study efforts.
- Trade Specific Textbooks
- Audio Lectures
- Video Lectures
- Online Practice Questions
- Simulated Online Exams
CALIFORNIA C-60 WELDING LICENSE EXAM MANUAL:
The C-60 Welding Contractor exam manual covers the essential topics of the California C-60 Welding Contractor license exam. Topics include Stainless Steel, Oxyacetylene Welding, Gas Metal Arc Welding, Flux-Cored Arc Welding, Gas Tungsten Arc Welding, Shielded Metal Arc Welding, Submerged Arc Welding, Gas Electroslag Welding, Carbon Arc Welding, Plasma Arc Welding, Brazing and Braze Welding, Soldering, Welding Symbols, Weld Types, Oxyfuel Gas Cutting, Plasma Arc Cutting, Air Carbon Arc Cutting, Oxygen Arc Cutting, and Surfacing Processes, a Glossary of Terms, Title 8 Health & Safety Orders, and Welding Review Questions.
The C-60 Welding Contractor exam manual contains the following sections;
- MATH REVIEW: covers math and estimating formulas, units of measurement, elementary geometry, and the architect’s scale.
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: This contains basic trade information all students must know to pass the C-60 Trade exam.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY: Our comprehensive health and safety section familiarizes students with Cal/OSHA and other regulations and practices.
- REVIEW QUESTIONS: Lists the most difficult questions, indexed to the relevant section of the manual.
Streaming online Audio/Video files or CDs & DVDs. Expert instructors with decades of experience cover fundamental C-60 Welding exam concepts in greater detail. Our audio/video lectures cover Math Formulas and Title 8 Health and Safety lectures.
C-60 WELDING ONLINE PRACTICE TOOLS:
- FLASHCARDS: The Online flashcard program tracks your history and also allows you to exclude questions you have already learned.
- PRACTICE EXAMS: Three final practice exams, each timed to simulate actual exam conditions. The course also includes two Cal/OSHA Health & Safety tests. (exams are approximately 125 questions each.) Our C-60 and Title 8 Health and Safety update list any new questions to reflect changing trends in exam focus.
ASSISTANCE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION
Get help filling out your contractor exam application or request a free review of your completed form before submission. All students in our C-60 Welding course can call us at (866) 685 8564 for assistance.
ONE YEAR UNLIMITED ACCESS: To All Online eBooks, Audio/Video, Test Questions & Simulated Final Exams.
We provide complete access to all online course materials for an entire year. Other schools may offer only 90-day access to online tools to charge you extra $ for extended access to study materials.
The C-60 Welding Exam has five major sections:
Section 1. Planning and Estimation (21% of Exam)
- Reviewing plans and specifications
- Estimating equipment and materials
- Identifying metals
Section 2. Welding Preparation (21% of Exam)
- Preparing job sites
- Setting up welding equipment
- Preparing materials
Section 3. Welding, Brazing, and Soldering (27% of Exam)
- Welding processes
- Welding techniques
- Post-welding procedures
- Brazing and soldering
Section 4. Cutting Processes (9% of Exam)
- Setting up cutting equipment
- Cutting techniques
- Finishing requirements
Section 5. Safety (22% of Exam)
- Job site and equipment safety
- Preventing fire hazards
- Employee safety
*Percentages are approximate
C-60 Welding exam source material:
The CSLB utilizes the following publications for the creation of the C60 Welding exam. California codebooks can be viewed online: www.bsc.ca.gov
State of California General Industry & Electrical Safety Orders (Cal/OSHA) and State of California Construction & Electrical Safety Orders (Cal/OSHA). 2022. California Code of Regulations, Title 8. Mancomm.
PHONE: (877) 626-2666
*Publisher information is current as of 12/22
C-60 Welding Contractor – California Code of Regulations Title 16, Division 8, Article 3. Classifications
A welding contractor causes metals to become permanently attached, joined, and fabricated by the use of gases and electrical energy, which creates temperatures of sufficient heat to perform this work.
Authority cited: Sections 7008 and 7059, Reference: Sections 7058 and 7059 (Business and Professions Code)
Pass the Law & Business Exam
Pass the Law & Business Exam for Your Original Contractor’s License
- Law & Business Exam Focus: This exam concentrates on California Contractor Law and best business practices.
- Path to Success: To qualify for your first contractor’s license, you must pass both the TRADE and LAW exams. Utilize our resources to “Read, Watch, Listen, Learn, and PASS!”
Prepare for both exams to ensure you meet all the requirements for your original contractor’s license. With the right resources and study habits, you’re on your way to becoming a licensed contractor.
You are off to a strong start if you readily answer seven or more questions correctly without guessing.
However, if you miss three or more questions, you risk failing the TRADE portion of the C-60 Exam.
We want to talk to you if you found these practice questions helpful!
Think about how useful it would be to access hundreds of researched C-60 exam questions and answers, learn the theory and meaning behind each question, memorize key concepts with virtual flashcards, take non-graded practice quizzes, and verify your knowledge with full-length, timed practice exams.
Call us at 866-685-8562 for a free licensing consultation.