C-27 Landscaping Contractor
PASS THE C-27 TRADE EXAM. IT’S EASY AS ONE-TWO-THREE!
- Commit to passing your California C-27 Landscaping exam. Prepare to pass your exam while at HOME on your schedule; “Read, Listen, Watch, Learn, & PASS!“
- Order Our Course and Apply to the CSLB. We help you correctly fill out your Contractor License Application at no additional cost. Call us for assistance. “Spend Less and Pass your Test.”
- Study. Our clients typically pass their exam on the 1st attempt!
All qualifying individuals must also pass their California Law & Business Exam (sold separately)
Pass your C-27 Landscaping Contractor exam; it’s simple as 123!
ONE – Commit to passing your C-27 Landscaping Contractor exam; Study at HOME and on your schedule.
- Read our best in the industry C-27 exam preparation manual.
- Learn the art of dominating a four-answer multiple-choice exam.
- Watch industry experts review via Audio & Video General Landscaping Knowledge, Construction Math, and Title 8 Health & Safety Rules.
- Access hundreds of researched exam questions and answers.
- Memorize key exam concepts with Virtual Flashcards
- Take non-graded Practice Quizzes
- Verify your knowledge with simulated Full-length, Timed Exams
- PASS your C-27 Landscaping Contractor exam the first time you test.
Study Online! Our multimedia landscaping contractor course is your best & most affordable method to pass your Contractor License Exam!
The most effective C-27 Landscaping contractor exam course available in California at ANY price!
ONE – Commit to becoming a C-27 Landscaping Contractor. Study at HOME, & on your schedule; Read, Listen, Watch, Learn, & PASS!
- Read our best in the industry C-27 Landscaping exam prep manual.
- Listen & watch as experts review General Knowledge, Math & Title 8 Health & Safety Rules.
- Learn the art of dominating a four-question multiple-choice exam.
- PASS your C-27 Landscaping exam.
The most effective C-27 contractor exam course available in California at ANY price!
Study Online! Our multimedia Fencing contractor course is your best & most affordable method to pass your C-27 Contractor License Exam!
TWO – Apply to the CSLB. We will help! New online tools will help you correctly fill out your original C-27 Landscaping contractor exam application. Fill out the form, call us for assistance, and schedule a free line-by-line review of your application before submission to the CSLB!
With our help, submitting a proper C-27
THREE – Prepare for and pass your exam. Our students dramatically improve their test scores and pass their C-27 Landscaping contractor exam.
When ready to test, schedule your exam through PSI. Please read the PSI Candidate Information Bulletin for more information. PSI – C-27 Landscaping
IT’s A FACT! when you read something – eTEXTBOOKS, watch something – VIDEO FILES, hear something – AUDIO FILES, and then put that information to use – ONLINE PRACTICE QUESTIONS & ONLINE EXAMS, your ability to retain our study materials increases exponentially!
CALIFORNIA C-27 LANDSCAPING CONTRACTOR (Trade Exam)
Choose your course format from either
eCourse – Online Manual (not printable), Streaming A/V (Audio/Video), & Online Testing
Or Printed Manual + Online A/V (Audio/Video) & Online Testing
Or Printed Manual + CDs, DVD’s, & Online Testing
Our C-27 Landscaping Contractor License Trade Exam Course includes the following course materials to maximize your study efforts.
- Trade Specific Textbooks
- Audio Lectures
- Video Lectures
- Online Practice Questions
- Simulated Online Exams
CALIFORNIA C-27 LANDSCAPING LICENSE EXAM MANUAL:
The C-27 Landscaping Contractor exam manual covers the essential topics of the California C-27 Landscaping contractor license exam. Topics include Plant Classification, Ornamental Plants, Plant Diseases, Fertilizer, Sprinkler Systems, Backflow Prevention, Plastic Pipe, Carpentry, Concrete, Electricity, and Leveling, Title 8 Health & Safety Orders, and Landscaping Review Questions.
The C-27 Landscaping Contractor Study Guide contains the following sections;
- MATH REVIEW: covers math and estimating formulas, units of measurement, elementary geometry, and the architect’s scale.
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: This contains basic trade information all students must know to pass the C-27 Trade exam.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY: Our comprehensive health and safety section familiarizes students with Cal/OSHA and other regulations and practices.
- REVIEW QUESTIONS: Lists the most difficult questions, indexed to the relevant section of the manual.
Streaming online Audio/Video files or CDs & DVDs. Expert instructors with decades of experience cover fundamental C-27 Landscaping exam concepts in greater detail. Our audio/video lectures cover General Knowledge & Review, Math Formulas, and Title 8 Health & Safety lectures.
C-27 LANDSCAPING ONLINE PRACTICE TOOLS:
- FLASHCARDS: Online flashcard program tracks your history and also allows you to exclude questions you have already learned.
- PRACTICE EXAMS: Five final practice exams, each timed to simulate actual exam conditions. The course also includes two Cal/OSHA Health & Safety tests. (exams are approximately 115 questions each.) Our C-27 and Title 8 Health and Safety update list any new questions to reflect changing trends in exam focus.
ASSISTANCE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION
Get help filling out your contractor exam application or request a free review of your completed form before submission. All students in our C-27 Landscaping course can call us at (866) 685 8564 for assistance.
ONE YEAR UNLIMITED ACCESS: To All Online eBooks, Audio/Video, Test Questions & Simulated Final Exams.
We provide complete access to all online course materials for an entire year. Other schools may offer only 90-day access to online tools in the hopes of charging you extra $ for extended access to study materials.
THE C27 LANDSCAPING TRADE EXAM CONSISTS OF SIX MAJOR SECTIONS:
Section 1. Planning & Design – 23% of C-27 Exam
- Project planning
- Hardscape, drainage, and irrigation design
- Project estimating
Section 2. Construction Preparation – 13% of C-27 Exam
- Site planning
- Erosion control
- Trenching and grading
Section 3. Hardscape Installation – 16% of C-27 Exam
- Posts, fences, and retaining walls
- Water features
Section 4. Drainage, Irrigation, Lighting, and Plant Installation – 23% of C-27 Exam
- Drainage systems and bioswales
- Irrigation valves and controllers
- Lighting controllers and transformers
- Plant, tree, and mulch installation
Section 5. Maintenance and Repair – 9% of C-27 Exam
- Pruning and tree removal
- Troubleshooting irrigation systems
- Repairing hardscapes
Section 6. Safety – 16% of C-27 Exam
- Employee safety
- Job site safety
*Percentages are approximate
C-27 LANDSCAPING EXAM SOURCE MATERIAL:
The CSLB utilizes the following publications for the creation of the Landscaping exam. California codebooks can be viewed online: www.dgs.ca.gov/bsc
The Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction. Lindsay K. Kennedy. American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC) and the American Concrete Institute (ACI).
PHONE: (314) 962-0210 (ASCC) and (248) 848-3700 (ACI)
INTERNET: www.ascconline.org and www.concrete.org
Model Water Efficient Landscape Ordinance. California Department of Water Resources.
PHONE: (916) 651-9676
State of California General Industry & Electrical Safety Orders (Cal/OSHA) and State of California Construction & Electrical Safety Orders (Cal/OSHA). 2022. California Code of Regulations, Title 8. Mancomm.
PHONE: (877) 626-2666
*Publisher information is current as of 7/22
Official CSLB Description of Duties for a C-27 Landscaping Contractor.
California Code of Regulations Title 16, Division 8, Article 3. Classifications
A landscape contractor constructs, maintains, repairs, installs, or subcontracts the development of landscape systems and facilities for public and private gardens and other areas which are designed to aesthetically, architecturally, horticulturally, or functionally improve the grounds within or surrounding a structure or a tract or plot of land. In connection therewith, a landscape contractor prepares and grades plots and areas of land for the installation of any architectural, horticultural, and decorative treatment or arrangement.
Authority cited: Sections 7008 and 7059, Reference: Sections 7058 and 7059 (Business and Professions Code)
Pass the Law & Business Exam
📚 Pass the Law & Business Exam for Your Original Contractor’s License
- Law & Business Exam Focus: This exam concentrates on California Contractor Law and best business practices.
- Path to Success: To qualify for your first contractor’s license, you must pass both the TRADE and LAW exams. Utilize our resources to “Read, Watch, Listen, Learn, and PASS!”
Prepare for both exams to ensure you meet all the requirements for your original contractor’s license. With the right resources and study habits, you’re on your way to becoming a licensed contractor.
You are off to a strong start if you readily answer seven or more questions correctly without guessing.
However, if you miss three or more questions, you risk failing the TRADE portion of the C-27 Exam.
We want to talk to you if you found these practice questions helpful!
Think about how useful it would be to access hundreds of researched C-27 exam questions and answers, learn the theory and meaning behind each question, memorize key concepts with virtual flashcards, take non-graded practice quizzes, and verify your knowledge with full-length, timed practice exams.
Call us at 866-685-8562 for a free licensing consultation.