C-21 Building Moving & Demolition Contractor Exam
Passing The C-21 Trade Exam is Easy as 1,2,3!
- Commit to passing your California C-21 Building & Demolition exam. Study our course ONLINE; “Read, Listen, Watch, Learn, & PASS!“
- Apply to the CSLB. We will also help you with your C-21 application! Call us for assistance.
- Study. Our clients typically pass on their 1st attempt! “Follow the plan and pass your exam!“
All qualifying individuals must also pass their California Law & Business Exam (sold separately)
Pass your C-21 Building Moving & Demolition Contractor exam; it’s simple as 123!
ONE – Commit to becoming a C-21 Building Moving & Demolition Contractor. Study at HOME, & on your schedule; Read, Listen, Watch, Learn, & PASS!
- Read our best in the industry C-21 Building Moving & Demolition exam prep manual.
- Listen & watch as experts review Math & Title 8 Health & Safety Rules.
- Learn the art of dominating a four-question multiple-choice exam.
- PASS your C-21 Building Moving & Demolition exam.
The most effective C-21 contractor exam course available in California at ANY price!
Study Online! Our multimedia Building Moving & Demolition contractor course is your best & most affordable method to pass your C-21 Contractor License Exam!
TWO – Apply to the CSLB. We will help! New online tools will help you correctly fill out your original C-21 Building Moving & Demolition contractor exam application. Fill out the form, call us for assistance, and schedule a free line-by-line review of your application before submission to the CSLB!
With our help, submitting a proper C-21 License application to the CSLB has never been easier!
THREE – Prepare for and pass your exam. Our students dramatically improve their test scores and pass their C-21 Building Moving & Demolition contractor exam.
When ready to test, schedule your exam through PSI. Please read the PSI Candidate Information Bulletin for more information. PSI – C-21 Building Moving & Demolition
IT’s A FACT! when you read something – eTEXTBOOKS, watch something – VIDEO FILES, hear something – AUDIO FILES, and then put that information to use – ONLINE PRACTICE QUESTIONS & ONLINE EXAMS, your ability to retain our study materials increases exponentially!
CALIFORNIA C-21 BUILDING MOVING & DEMOLITION CONTRACTOR
Choose your course format from either
eCourse – 100% Online! Trade eManual, (not printable) Streaming Audio/Video, & Online Practice Tests
Or Printed Manual + Online Audio/Video & Online Practice Tests
Or Printed Manual + CDs, DVD’s & Online Testing
Our C-21 Building Moving & Demolition Contractor License Trade Exam Course includes the following course materials to maximize your study efforts.
- Trade Specific Textbooks
- Audio Lectures
- Video Lectures
- Online Practice Questions
- Simulated Online Exams
CALIFORNIA C-21 BUILDING MOVING & DEMOLITION LICENSE EXAM MANUAL:
The C-21 Building Moving & Demolition Contractor exam manual covers the essential topics of the California C-21 Building Moving & Demolition contractor license exam. Topics include Concrete, House Moving, Case Studies in House Moving, Cranes & Derricks, Demolition, Summaries of the California Building Code, Title 8 Health & Safety Orders, and Building Moving & Demolition Review Questions.
The C-21 Building Moving & Demolition Contractor Study Guide contains the following sections;
- MATH REVIEW: covers math and estimating formulas, units of measurement, elementary geometry, and the architect’s scale.
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: This contains basic trade information all students must know to pass the C-21 Trade exam.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY: Our comprehensive health and safety section familiarizes students with Cal/OSHA and other regulations and practices.
- REVIEW QUESTIONS: Lists the most difficult questions, indexed to the relevant section of the manual.
Streaming online Audio/Video files or CDs & DVDs. Expert instructors with decades of experience cover fundamental C-21 Building Moving & Demolition exam concepts in greater detail. Our audio/video lectures cover our drywall exam manual review, Math Formulas, and Title 8 Health & Safety lectures.
C-21 BUILDING MOVING & DEMOLITION ONLINE PRACTICE TOOLS:
- FLASHCARDS: Online flashcard program tracks your history and also allows you to exclude questions you have already learned.
- PRACTICE EXAMS: Two final practice exams, each timed to simulate actual exam conditions. The course also includes two Cal/OSHA Health & Safety tests. (exams are approximately 100 questions each.) Our C-21 and Title 8 Health and Safety update list any new questions to reflect changing trends in exam focus.
ASSISTANCE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION
Get help filling out your contractor exam application or request a free review of your completed form before submission. All students in our C-21 Building Moving & Demolition course can call us at (866) 685 8564 for assistance.
ONE YEAR UNLIMITED ACCESS: To All Online eBooks, Audio/Video, Test Questions & Simulated Final Exams.
We provide complete access to all online course materials for an entire year. Other schools may offer only 90-day access to online tools in the hopes of charging you extra $ for extended access to study materials.
The C21 Building Moving & Demolition exam consists of five major sections:
Section 1. Planning and Estimating (24% of C21 Exam)
- Evaluating plans and specifications
- Evaluating hazardous materials surveys
- Determining job methods and equipment needed
- Performing job-related calculations
- Evaluating job site readiness
Section 2. Project Preparation (20% of C21 Exam)
- Permitting and notification
- Mobilizing labor, equipment, and materials
- Developing recycling plans
- Removing hazardous materials
Section 3. Building Moving (5% of C21 Exam)
- Moving preparation
- Determining weight and structural integrity
- Building raising and lowering
- Building support and transportation
Section 4. Building Demolition (34% of C21 Exam)
- Pre-demolition site preparation
- Demolition of single- and multi-story structures
- Separating demolished materials
- Transporting materials and debris
- Cleaning and backfilling job sites
- Obtaining final inspections
Section 5. Safety (17% of C21 Exam)
- Site safety
- Personnel and equipment safety
*Percentages are approximate
C-21 Building Moving & Demolition exam source material:
The CSLB utilizes the following publications for the creation of the Building Moving & Demolition exam. California codebooks can be viewed online: www.bsc.ca.gov
State of California General Industry & Electrical Safety Orders (Cal/OSHA) and State of California Construction & Electrical Safety Orders (Cal/OSHA). 2019. California Code of Regulations, Title 8. Mancomm.
PHONE: (877) 626-2666
*Publisher information is current as of 12/19
Official CSLB Description of License Classification for the C-21 Building Moving & Demolition Contractor.
C-21 building moving/demolition contractor raises, lowers, cribs underpins, demolishes, and moves or removes structures, including their foundations. This classification does not include the alterations, additions, repairs, or rehabilitation of the permanently retained portions of such structures. (832.21 CCR)
Law & Business Exam
Pass the CA LAW & BUSINESS EXAM covering California contractor law, and pass the TRADE EXAM covering the trade you wish to practice.
Pass both exams to qualify for your 1st contractor’s license. “Read, Listen, Watch, Learn, & PASS!”
You are off to a strong start if you readily answer seven or more questions correctly without guessing.
However, if you miss three or more questions, you risk failing the TRADE portion of the C-21 Demolition Contractor Exam.