C50 Reinforcing Steel Exam
Passing The C-50 Trade Exam is Easy as 1,2,3!
- Commit to passing your California C-50 Reinforcing Steel Contractor exam. Prepare to pass at HOME, on your schedule; “Read, Listen, Watch, Learn, & PASS!“
- Apply to the CSLB. We will also help you with your C-50 application! Call us for assistance.
- Study. Our clients typically pass the exam on their 1st attempt! “Follow the plan and pass your exam!“
All qualifying individuals must also pass the California Contractor Law and Business Exam. (sold separately below)
Pass your C-50 Reinforcing Steel Contractor exam; it’s simple as 123!
ONE – Commit to becoming a C-50 Reinforcing Steel Contractor with help from TLC. Study at HOME, on your schedule.
- Read our best in the industry C-50 Reinforcing Steel exam preparation manual.
- Learn the art of dominating a four-answer multiple-choice exam.
- Watch industry experts review via Audio & Video General Exam Knowledge, Construction Math, and Title 8 Health & Safety Rules.
- Access hundreds of researched exam questions and answers.
- Take non-graded Practice Quizzes.
- Memorize key exam concepts with virtual flashcards.
- Verify your knowledge with simulated Full-length, Timed Exams
- PASS your C-50 Reinforcing Steel Contractor exam the first time you test.
The most effective C-50 contractor exam course available in California at ANY price!
Study Online! Our multimedia Reinforcing Steel contractor course is your best & most affordable method to pass your C-50 Contractor License Exam!
TWO – Submit your Application to the CSLB. We will help you with the paperwork.! New online tools help you correctly fill out your original C-50 Reinforcing Steel Contractor exam application. Call us for assistance, and schedule a free line-by-line review of your application before submission to the CSLB!
With our help, submitting a proper C-50 License application to the CSLB has never been easier!
THREE – Prepare for and pass your exam. Our students dramatically improve their test scores and pass their C-50 Reinforcing Steel Contractor exam.
When ready to test, schedule your exam through PSI. Please read the PSI Candidate Information Bulletin for more information. PSI – C-50 Reinforcing Steel
IT’s A FACT! When you read something – eTEXTBOOKS, watch something – VIDEO FILES, hear something – AUDIO FILES, and then put that information to use – ONLINE PRACTICE QUESTIONS & ONLINE EXAMS, your ability to retain our study materials increases exponentially!
CALIFORNIA C-50 REINFORCING STEEL CONTRACTOR
Choose your course format from either
eCourse – Online Manual (not printable), Streaming A/V (Audio/Video), & Online Testing
Or Printed Manual + Online A/V (Audio/Video) & Online Testing
Or Printed Manual + CDs, DVD’s, & Online Testing
Our C-50 Reinforcing Steel Contractor License Trade Exam Course includes the following course materials to maximize your study efforts.
- Trade Specific Textbooks
- Audio Lectures
- Video Lectures
- Online Practice Questions
- Simulated Online Exams
CALIFORNIA C-50 REINFORCING STEEL LICENSE EXAM MANUAL:
The C-50 Reinforcing Steel Contractor exam manual covers the essential topics of the California C-50 Reinforcing Steel Contractor license exam. Topics Bar Fabrication, Bar Identification, Welded Wire
Fabric, Concrete Protection, Welding Reinforcing Steel, Welding Symbols, Pre-Stressing and Post Tensioning, and Tying Bars, Glossary of Reinforcing Steel Terms, Title 8 Health & Safety Orders, and Review Questions.
The C-50 Reinforcing Steel Contractor exam manual contains the following sections;
- MATH REVIEW: covers math and estimating formulas, units of measurement, and elementary geometry.
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: This contains basic trade information all students must know to pass the C-50 Trade exam.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY: Our comprehensive health and safety section familiarizes students with Cal/OSHA and other regulations and practices.
- REVIEW QUESTIONS: Lists the most difficult questions, indexed to the relevant section of the manual.
Streaming online Audio/Video files or CDs & DVDs. Expert instructors with decades of experience cover fundamental C-50 Reinforcing Steel exam concepts in greater detail. Our audio/video lectures cover Math Formulas and Title 8 Health & Safety lectures.
C-50 REINFORCING STEEL ONLINE PRACTICE TOOLS:
- FLASHCARDS: Online flashcard program tracks your history and also allows you to exclude questions you have already learned.
- PRACTICE EXAMS: Two final practice exams, each timed to simulate actual exam conditions. The course also includes two Cal/OSHA Health & Safety tests. (exams are approximately 110 questions each.) Our C-50 and Title 8 Health and Safety update list any new questions to reflect changing trends in exam focus.
ASSISTANCE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION
Get help filling out your contractor exam application or request a free review of your completed form before submission. All students in our C-50 Reinforcing Steel course can call us at (866) 685 8564 for assistance.
ONE YEAR UNLIMITED ACCESS: To All Online eBooks, Audio/Video, Test Questions & Simulated Final Exams.
We provide complete access to all online course materials for an entire year. Other schools may offer only 90-day access to online tools to charge you extra $ for extended access to study materials.
The C-50 Exam has five major sections:
Section 1. Planning and Estimation (35% of C50 Exam)
- Plans and specifications
- Types and grades of reinforcing steel
- Determining quantities of materials
- Estimating costs
Section 2. Fabrication (10% of C50 Exam)
Section 3. Layout and Placement of Reinforcing Steel (25% of C50 Exam)
- Placing marks
- Setting templates
- Setting bar supports
- Placing and tying reinforcing steel
Section 4. Post-Tensioned Cables and Specialty Projects (8% of C50 Exam)
- Layout and placement of cables
- Stressing of cables
- Placing reinforcing steel in special locations
Section 5. Safety (22% of C50 Exam)
- Personnel safety
- Equipment and job site safety
*Percentages are approximate
C-50 Structural Steel exam source material:
The CSLB utilizes the following publications to create the Insulation & Acoustical exam. California codebooks can be viewed online: www.bsc.ca.gov
State of California General Industry & Electrical Safety Orders (Cal/OSHA) and State of California Construction & Electrical Safety Orders (Cal/OSHA). 2023. California Code of Regulations, Title 8. Mancomm.
PHONE: (877) 626-2666.
*Publisher information is current as of 1/23
C-50 Reinforcing Steel Contractor – California Code of Regulations Title 16, Division 8, Article 3. Classifications
A reinforcing steel contractor fabricates, places, and ties steel mesh or steel reinforcing bars (rods) of any profile, perimeter, or cross-section that are or may be used to reinforce concrete structures.
Authority cited: Sections 7008 and 7059, Reference: Sections 7058 and 7059 (Business and Professions Code)
Pass the Law & Business Exam
📚 Pass the Law & Business Exam for Your Original Contractor’s License
- Law & Business Exam Focus: This exam concentrates on California Contractor Law and best business practices.
- Path to Success: To qualify for your first contractor’s license, you must pass both the TRADE and LAW exams. Utilize our resources to “Read, Watch, Listen, Learn, and PASS!”
Prepare for both exams to ensure you meet all the requirements for your original contractor’s license. With the right resources and study habits, you’re on your way to becoming a licensed contractor.
You are off to a strong start if you readily answer seven or more questions correctly without guessing.
However, if you miss three or more questions, you risk failing the TRADE portion of the C-50 Exam.
We want to talk to you if you found these practice questions helpful!
Think about how useful it would be to access hundreds of researched C-50 exam questions and answers, learn the theory and meaning behind each question, memorize key concepts with virtual flashcards, take non-graded practice quizzes, and verify your knowledge with full-length, timed practice exams.
Call us at 866-685-8562 for a free licensing consultation.