C17 Glazing Contractors Exam
PASS THE C-17 TRADE EXAM. IT’S EASY AS ONE-TWO-THREE!
- Commit to passing your California C-17 Glazing Contractor exam. Prepare for the exam at HOME and on your schedule: “Read, Listen, Watch, Learn, & PASS!“
- Apply to the CSLB. We help you correctly fill out your C-17 Contractor License Application! Call us for assistance.
- Study. Our clients typically pass the exam on their 1st attempt! “Follow the plan and pass your exam!“
All qualifying individuals must also pass the California Contractor Law & Business Exam (sold separately below)
Pass your C-17 Glazing Contractor exam; it’s as simple as 123!
ONE – Commit to passing your C-17 Contractor exam. Study at HOME and on your schedule.
- Read our best in the industry C-17 exam preparation manual.
- Learn the art of dominating a four-answer multiple-choice exam.
- Engage with audio and video content featuring industry experts discussing construction math and Title 8 Health and Safety Rules.
- Access hundreds of researched exam questions and answers.
- Memorize key exam concepts with virtual flashcards and take non-graded practice quizzes.
- Verify your knowledge with full-length, timed tests that simulate the actual exam.
- PASS your C-17 Glazing Contractor exam the first time you test.
Study Online! Our multimedia contractor course is the best and most affordable way to pass your C-17 Contractor Trade Exam!
The most effective C-17 contractor exam course available in California at ANY price!
TWO – Apply to the CSLB. We will help! New online tools will help you correctly fill out your original C-17 Glazing contractor exam application. Fill out the form, call us for assistance, and schedule a free line-by-line review of your application before submission to the CSLB!
With our help, submitting a proper C-17 License application to the CSLB has never been easier!
THREE – Prepare for and pass your exam. Our students dramatically improve their test scores and pass their C-17 Glazing Contractor exam.
When ready to test, schedule your exam through PSI. Please read the PSI Candidate Information Bulletin for more information. PSI – C-17 Glazing
IT’s A FACT! When you read something – eTEXTBOOKS, watch something – VIDEO FILES, hear something – AUDIO FILES, and then put that information to use – ONLINE PRACTICE QUESTIONS & ONLINE EXAMS, your ability to retain our study materials increases exponentially!
CALIFORNIA C-17 GLAZING CONTRACTOR (Trade Exam)
Choose your course format from either
eCourse – Online Manual (not printable), Online A/V (Audio/Video), & Online Testing
Or Printed Manual + Online A/V (Audio/Video) & Online Testing
Or Printed Manual + CDs, DVD’s, & Online Testing
Our C-17 Glazing Contractor License Trade Exam Course includes the following course materials to maximize your study efforts.
- Trade Specific Textbooks
- Audio Lectures
- Video Lectures
- Online Practice Questions
- Simulated Online Exams
CALIFORNIA C-17 GLAZING LICENSE EXAM MANUAL:
The C-17 Glazing Contractor exam manual covers the essential topics of the California C-17 Glazing Contractor license exam. Topics include Glass and Glazing Products, Glazing Sealants, Glazing Guidelines, Fasteners, Glazing Systems, Summaries of the California Building Code, Title 8 Health and Safety Orders, and Glazing Review Questions.
The C-17 Glazing Contractor Study Guide contains the following sections:
- MATH REVIEW: covers math and estimating formulas, units of measurement, elementary geometry, and the architect’s scale.
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: This contains basic trade information all students must know to pass the C-17 Trade exam.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY: Our comprehensive health and safety section familiarizes students with Title 8 and other regulations and practices.
- REVIEW QUESTIONS: Lists the most difficult questions, indexed to the relevant section of the manual.
Streaming online Audio/Video files or CDs & DVDs. Expert instructors with decades of experience cover fundamental C-17 Glazing exam concepts in greater detail. Our audio/video lectures cover General Knowledge, Math Formulas, Title 8 Health & Safety lectures, and Review Questions.
C-17 GLAZING ONLINE PRACTICE TOOLS:
- FLASHCARDS: The online flashcard program tracks your history and also allows you to exclude questions you have already learned.
- PRACTICE EXAMS: Three final practice exams, each timed to simulate actual exam conditions. The course also includes two Title 8 Health & Safety tests. (Exams are approximately 100 questions each.) Our C-17 and Title 8 Health and Safety update list any new questions to reflect changing trends in exam focus.
ASSISTANCE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION
Get help filling out your contractor exam application or request a free review of your completed form before submission. All students in our C-17 Glazing course can call us at (866) 685 8564 for assistance.
ONE YEAR UNLIMITED ACCESS: To All Online eBooks, Audio/Video, Test Questions & Simulated Final Exams.
We provide complete access to all online course materials for an entire year. Other schools may offer only 90-day access to online tools to charge you extra for extended access to study materials.
The C17 Glazing Exam includes five major sections:
Section 1. Planning and Estimation – 27% of C-17 Exam
- Evaluating plans and specifications
- Performing job-related calculations
Section 2. Fabrication and Installation of Framing Systems – 21% of C-17 Exam
- Measurements and calculations
- Fabrication of framing systems
- Installation of framing systems
Section 3. Fabrication and Installation of Glazing Materials – 18% of C-17 Exam
- Installation of glazing materials
- Specialty glazing installations
- Finish installation work
Section 4. Glazing Replacement and Retrofit Projects – 15% of C-17 Exam
- Glazing replacement projects
- Glazing retrofit projects
Section 4. Safety – 19% of C-17 Exam
- Worker safety
- Job site safety
*Percentages are approximate
C-17 Glazing Exam source material:
The CSLB utilizes the following publications to create the Insulation & Acoustical exam. California codebooks can be viewed online: www.bsc.ca.gov
State of California General Industry & Electrical Safety Orders (Cal/OSHA) and State of California Construction & Electrical Safety Orders (Cal/OSHA). 2023. California Code of Regulations, Title 8. Mancomm.
PHONE: (877) 626-2666
*Publisher information is current as of 11/22
Official CSLB Description of Duties for a C-17 Glazing Contractor.
California Code of Regulations Title 16, Division 8, Article 3. Classifications
A glazing contractor selects, cuts, assembles and/or installs all makes and kinds of glass, glass work, mirrored glass, and glass substitute materials for glazing; executes the fabrication and glazing of frames, panels, sashes and doors; and/or installs these items in any structure.
Authority cited: Sections 7008 and 7059, Reference: Sections 7058 and 7059 (Business and Professions Code)
Pass the Law & Business Exam
📚 Pass the Law & Business Exam for Your Original Contractor’s License
- Law & Business Exam Focus: This exam concentrates on California Contractor Law and best business practices.
- Path to Success: To qualify for your first contractor’s license, you must pass both the TRADE and LAW exams. Utilize our resources to “Read, Watch, Listen, Learn, and PASS!”
Prepare for both exams to ensure you meet all the requirements for your original contractor’s license. With the right resources and study habits, you’re on your way to becoming a licensed contractor.
You are off to a strong start if you readily answer seven or more questions correctly without guessing.
However, if you miss three or more questions, you risk failing the TRADE portion of the C-17 Exam.
We want to talk to you if you found these practice questions helpful!
Think about how useful it would be to access hundreds of researched C-17 exam questions and answers, learn the theory and meaning behind each question, memorize key concepts with virtual flashcards, take non-graded practice quizzes, and verify your knowledge with full-length, timed practice exams.
Call us at 866-685-8562 for a free licensing consultation.